Last Friday, Ray from [insert quest here] interviewed me about my design philosophy, my pathway into games, and a bunch of other things.
The AI: Anarchy Initiated playtest is live on my Patreon! Wanna be a broken robot, throwing off the constraints of a hyper oppressive regime of terrible incestuous tyrants? Wanna be sexy Anarchists, discovering music, art, and love for the first time? Wanna kill all humans? What are you waiting for!?
Whilst everyone in the Warhammer world would have been blessed at some point, and most of them often and repeatedly, few would encounter true blessings in their lives (and very very few multiple times throughout their lives). But the big thing to note is: believers think that every blessing they receive is a true blessing...
Also, don't worry, I'll post write-ups of all the characters once they're finished and we get started.
These questions are optional, of course, but they act the same as the Extra Little Worldbuilding Questions, but for player characters, rather than the GM. It's a good idea for GMs to come up with their own pointed (and loaded) questions for their own campaigns, so that they better fit the themes, but I hope my list gives you some inspiration.
- Who are your parents? Where are they now? Do they know what you are? Do they know where you've been sent? How do they feel about that?
- Do you have any siblings? Where are they now? Which ones do you remember fondly? Which ones bring up complicated feelings? Anger? Jealousy? Hatred?
- Who was your best friend? Where are they now? Why aren't they here with you?
- Who was your worst enemy? What did you do to them to inspire them to follow you? What lengths will they go to to get payback?
- What dream did you hold, that now slips through your fingers? Is it gone now, forever? What would you do if presented the chance to get it back?
But I have grown since then, as a GM and a game designer, and as such it's time to release a revision. This revision started small, and quickly grew into a mini fan-supplement much like my last one, Tides of War.
And here it is! I hope you enjoy Hammer & Anvil!
Hammer & Anvil is an unofficial fan supplement for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd Edition focusing on crafting. This system seeks to add a deep yet simple system to the core rules of WFRP that enables crafters of any variety to ply their trades. With some small substitutions, this system could be used with any roleplaying game.